Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In the Beginning there was nought but bills and desperation

I'll begin by stating clearly: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING.

This is pure, by-the-seat-of-my-pants, newbie, desperado stuff. I know there are other people out there like me, right now, trying to get by, make a little extra, or even find something that lets them be the lazy person they know that they are inside. And I know there will be people just like me again... and again... and again. 

This is the very beginning of my journey - I know people *can* make money from blogging, and  also know that not many people do make money from blogging, at least, not many people make a fortune anyway. So, blogging is where I'm going to start.

Task 1. Find out how people make money from blogs (other than ppc revenue)

Task 2. Verify the results of task 1. as accurately as possible.

Task 3. Find out if the lessons learned from tasks one and two will help me stay not-bankrupt. 

I have a google search list of sites to checkout and literature to read, so I'm off to do that now, and I'll be back with my results. I'll publish my very first lessons within three hours of now, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment